Thank you for expressing your interest in becoming a member of the Indonesia Business Council Incorporated (IBC Australia Inc 9888446).
IBC Australia is registered as an incorporated association in New South Wales under the Associations Incorporation Act 2009. Initially, IBC Australia used the model constitution which can be downloaded from http://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/ftw/Cooperatives_and_associations/Incorporating_an_association/About_the_constitution/Model_constitution.page.
Throughout the years, the constitution has been gradually modified to suit the needs of the members. The copy of the Constitution can be obtained from the Secretary of IBC Australia.
Bridging Indonesian and Australian Business Communities to maximize business flows and investment opportunities that promotes sustainable development and good governance
- Promoting true partnership between Indonesian and Australian entrepreneurs based on respect, mutual understanding, trust and common interests.
- Organizing and involving in various business and trade fairs, seminars, business networking and business visits.
- Providing link for Indonesian Diasporas who want to contribute with their expertise and assets in the development of Indonesia.
IBC Australia is a non-profit organisation run by committee who are all volunteers. They volunteer their time, experience, and expertise to IBC Australia without taking payment for their service.
IBC Australia is open to all business stakeholders in Indonesia and Australia, from practicing business person, SMEs, those affiliated with the business and students who represent the future of business community in Indonesia and Australia.
What IBC Australia offers are:
- IBC Australia is dedicated to supporting and helping business connect, grow, and prosper in the market place. We offer a range of consulting and referral services to get the advice and help you need to build or grow your business.
- IBC Australia hosts networking events to enable our members meet like-minded business owners/investors and establish strong business to business relationships.
- IBC Australia carries educational events to help members enrich their knowledge of running a successful business.
- IBC Australia will help your business penetrates Indonesian community market through its networks.
Here are some benefits you will get as paid member:
- exclusive access and get priority seating in our limited seats events,
- secure the opportunity to introduce your business/company’s profile and logo throughout IBC social medias, such as IBC’s website, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and others.
- enjoy discounted price or complimentary IBC event’s tickets.
- be entitled to vote at any general meetings.